Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

It's getting to be that time again - and while I tend to prefer to wait until Thanksgiving is over to actually put up my decorations, I have to start thinking about the gift list and the Christmas cards NOW. I prefer the picture Christmas cards, so that means I have to do the kids outfits (finished this weekend!) and get their pictures taken early so that I can find the perfect card to put their beautiful faces on.

And where better to find the perfect card than Tiny Prints? I've used them in the past for birth announcements because theirs are always the absolute best. They have a great selection of Christmas and holiday cards this year. From the classic to the whimsical, from the sweet to the humorous, Tiny Prints has such great options! Now, I just have to figure out which one I'm going to choose - which could take me a while!

This one made me smile.

I loved the look of this one.

this one is sweet.

I could just do a
pic of each kid for this one.

I liked this one for the typography, etc.


And I LOVE this option - an ornament card! They have a whole bunch in lots of styles/layouts, so there are choices, choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment