Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Decluttering Month! Day 1

In the House of Fuss, I have declared that this is Decluttering Month. We have too much stuff. We have too much junk. We have too much CLUTTER! So I have declared war on the clutter and we are cleaning up and clearing OUT!

July 1st: I attacked the linen closet. I should have taken a before picture, but rest assured, the "After" is so much better! I wanted to use all my Thirty-One products to make it prettier, but honestly, the ones I need in that tiny space I don't have enough to show to my clients and also use, so they are on my personal wish list.

My husband worked on clearing out my (former) "Reading Nook" which had become wasted space/a 4x4 corner of our room that was just a catch all and was completely useless. We've purchased an exercise bike and set that up in that space and while we do need to rearrange things out there, so far, so good. I LOVE my bike - I'm so excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment