Monday, June 18, 2012

Seven Years - no itching.

I need to write. I need to sit down and focus on finishing (or at least developing) the story I was working on so tirelessly for awhile there. Why am I so stuck? I even kind of know what I want for the ending, but I have no idea how to get there!

Fuss is in VBS for the 2nd week in a row - and even better? My SIL is picking her up and dropping her off every day, so I don't even have to do that part! I did take her this morning, for her first day, but I think that's it for the week. I'm a little bummed that I'm going to miss her performance at the end of the week, because I scheduled a Thirty-One party for that night long before I knew this was happening this week. But still, I know she's having fun and it's AMAZING how much easier it is to function efficiently when you only have ONE kid to tow around instead of TWO!

Today is our anniversary - seven years of wedded bliss. I couldn't have imagined seven years ago how amazingly happy I am today. My amazing husband, my beautiful children. Marrying my best friend, the love of my life was the best choice I ever made, and the best day of my life! My husband is the most wonderful man in the world and I could not ask for more.


1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Anniversary! I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete