Wednesday, May 2, 2012

That

I wrote more than 5000 words yesterday. I just couldn't stop. I'm afraid my housework is suffering, but I have to say, I'm not really THAT concerned at the moment. (I'm sure I will be - I really hate it when it gets out of hand, but I'm so DRIVEN right now. I think I might even have an ending for the darn thing!) Things are moving a little slower today - however, I've been doing a lot more business today in the Thirty-One realm, so it seems like everything is looking up. Honestly, right now, I am so hopeful for the future I almost don't recognize myself.

I even picked up my sketch pad this morning.


I'm dieting. I'm itching to do something more active, so I'm trying to locate an (very inexpensive) stationary bike to accommodate my need for activity and my need for it being low impact, since I'm still limping.

The kids have been particularly cute lately. Also particularly challenging, but cute nonetheless. I really am so blessed.

I'm feeling crafty, too. But I'm on a strict money diet right now (gotta get a handle on things!) so I can't go out and buy the supplies I want. But that's okay. I have so many projects on my plate (not to mention responsibilities) that I don't really need to be buying things right now and getting more involved in things.

I feel good. I feel like I'm back on track, like I'm me again. And I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment