Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well you're never gonna get it

Who needs sleep?

I do, I do! The Little Man has another EI and isn't sleeping well. And my darling husband who is usually fairly helpful in these matters hasn't been sleeping well/is dealing with insomnia again and so by the time he DOES get to bed, he needs to stay there. The Little Man has ended the night in our bed for the last 3 days. Something that isn't ideal. He's a calmer sleeper than his sister, thank goodness, but still not exactly fitting inbetween us these days.

This combined with the PMS I'm dealing with makes for a grumpy mom. I had strains of "Angry All the Time" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill playing in my head this afternoon. I'm not out-of-control angry like I was before happy pills, but I'm frustrated and short and impatient a lot more.

The baby's illness has also upped his stinky output. Enough said.




1 comment:

  1. Yikes, hope Little Man is feeling better and you guys are getting more sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete