Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Review of The First Years BPA Free 3Pk Breastflow Bottle - 5 oz.

Toys R Us

The First Years BPA Free 3Pk Breastflow Bottle inclues the Breastflows patented nipple. They require both suction and compression, helping to extent breastfeeding. The Breastflow system is ideal for nursing moms who would like to introduce a bottle, are returning to work, or need to supplement.

Breast-fed baby

Mama Fuss Tampa Bay, FL 4/29/2009

4 5

Pros: Most natural, Seals Well, Easy to use

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

This was the only bottle my breast-fed daughter would take because it was most like breast feeding. So many other brands claim to be, but it's not the same. The double nipple really made her work for it, just like at the breast.
I had one complaint with the manufacturing, but they have fixed that (after many washes, the base would start to thin and would then leak) and if they could be found easier, I would give them 5 stars. I had to hoard them when my milk started drying up - I was so afraid I'd lose my ability to nurse not have enough bottles!

()

No comments:

Post a Comment