Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The things that bring me down

I'm feeling "that way" again. The "everything is so much bother" feeling. The "can't I just lay around the house and do nothing?" feeling. The "do I have to go visit with people?" feeling. I know that's not me. Yesterday I made (legitimate) excuses for not going to meet one of my friends for a Girls Night Out. Today I am seeking excuses for not going to see one of my husband's out of town relatives that we haven't seen in awhile. I like her, I'd really like to see her and meet her kids, but it's just so freaking much effort and inconvenient.

I'm not sleeping well at night. And then I want a nap during the day and I have trouble getting up from that, so then I'm not tired at bedtime and it's a vicious cycle.

Little Man had a bad breathing episode last week. Googling it later, I realized that if his O2 sats had been even one point lower, we may have ended up in the hospital. We've got lots of meds now and he's doing SO much better, but I am freaked about a bit. I think he's allergic to the dog and/or the bugs bites that are associated with the dog and the bugs he attracts. That we just can't seem to get under control. We have decided that we are going to have to get rid of the dog. After I get him professionally groomed next week, I'm going to put him up on Craigslist as a "free to a good home" dog. He's older (nearly 13) and he's good with kids and would make an excellent companion to an older person (he doesn't jump, is the perfect sized "lap dog", loves to be petted, etc.)

I'd really like to stop typing this and go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment