Monday, August 15, 2011

Accomplishments and plans

Ugh. My son is having more separation anxiety issues lately. And when I say separation anxiety, I swear it's like he doesn't ever want to be put down, let alone have me or whomever walk away from him. At this age, Fuss was walking so she constantly wanted to get down and run around - she had to be really tired to even snuggle with me.

Anyhow, we cleaned out our garage this weekend and I am SO happy with the progress we made! We have it all organized by category, and we know where everything is. I finally got the Christmas decorations box out of my bedroom. My laundry room is under control and I can walk in there without stepping on things. We'll be having a garage sale within another month (every weekend is booked from now until then with birthday stuff) and I am SO excited to get rid of STUFF. There is also a HUGE pile of garbage out by the road. Yay for dumping it!

My birthday party is at the end of the week. I'm going to be baking a lot on Friday - making the cake, filling it and then covering it with homemade chocolate ganache. Doesn't that sound incredible? I think so.

I have a bunch of work to do on my kitchen, I have to make the icing and color it for my class tomorrow and I have a Steering Committee for MOPS tonight (which I am nervous about because I have had NO LUCK finding group leaders) and I want to organize a play date this week for Fuss at the bounce-house place. It's gonna be a busy one.






No comments:

Post a Comment