I'm amused to see what he has to say.
- Who was [groom's] best friend growing up?
Adam probably. Or the kid that got him into a lot of trouble - I think his name was Eric?
- Who was [bride's] best friend growing up?
- Where was [groom] born?
- Where was [bride] born?
- What was your first date together?
Did we have a first date? When do you start counting? Dinner at Jotos? Driving to Tampa for donuts or a movie?
- When was your first kiss together?
We were 15. At my house on the "Magic Couch" before the soccer kick off
- How many kids do you guys want to have?
He wanted 4, I wanted 2.
- What is the theme of your wedding? (funny if the guy hasn't been very involved in planning)
Let's get hitched!
- Where will you guys retire?
No idea. Probably here.
- What does [groom] think is [bride's] best physical feature?
- What does [bride] think is [groom's] best physical feature?
- One word to describe [bride].
- One word to describe [groom].
- What is [bride's] favorite holiday?
- What is [groom's] favorite holiday?
- What is [groom's] favorite thing [bride] cook for him?
Anything. Or Oatmeal Cake
- What is [bride's] favorite thing [groom] cooks for her?
O-fredo sauce, Shrimp Creole, oatmeal white chocolate cranberry cookies
- Which one of you is better with money?
- Which one of you is better with kids?
- Which one of you is better at cooking?
- Which one of you is better at dancing?
- If [bride] could go anywhere in the world, where would she go?
Europe - specifically Italy or Scotland - followed closely by New Orleans or Oregon wine country
- If [groom] could go anywhere in the world, where would he go?
Italy or Oregon Wine country
- What is [groom's] dream car?
Corvette stingray or a pick up truck
- What is [bride's] favorite outfit?
jeans and a nice blouse