Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rough and tumble -

I'm having a rough time - I can't seem to get back to my exercise with Fuss's school schedule, I'm eating terrible again, I've been hormonal or something this week (the middle of my cycle) and all morning I have felt like I needed to cry, but I don't have any idea WHY I need to cry. I'm so freaking tired, but other than a late night and oversleeping this morning (which ended up netting me about 7 hours of sleep) I haven't been sleeping bad of late. I really hope this isn't the side effects from going off of the happy pills - I do not want to be on them forever and since the weight does seem to be coming off me easier now that I am off the pills, I REALLY don't want to go back on them and get fat again.

I've lost 11 pounds. My go for the end of the summer was something like 40 or 50, so I'm obviously FAR away from meeting that, but maybe, hopefully, I can keep it going and lose my goal by the end of the year. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be a size 4 again (that was iffy even at my skinniest point), but being far away from shopping in the Big Girl stores would be really nice.

I feel like I keep failing. We had been doing so well at keeping our kitchen spotless - a feat since we have WAY too much stuff in our kitchen and not anywhere near enough places to put it all. But it has returned to near-disaster status and my living room looks like a mess-monster threw up. I haven't written more than a paragraph in weeks, my desk is messy AGAIN and I seem to be back to that place where I want to sleep all the time again.

And the Terrible Twos have come upon my son - he'll be 2, officially, on Sunday. He is moody and irritable and challenging and stubborn and then he contrasts that with being sweet, helpful, cuddly and funny as all get out, all while still only about about 2 dozen words (and only half of those are in regular rotation).

1 comment:

  1. As far as the happy pills go, this may be assvice, but I've had a lot of luck with these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-400mg-Tablets-60-Count/dp/B000OSSQFY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346430207&sr=8-2&keywords=same
    It's a seratonin booster and did wonders for me. Obviously it's not as strong as prescription pills, but it may be helpful as a step down?

    I hope things start going better for you.

    ReplyDelete