Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grr. Argh. and time not flying

I’m having a rough day. My back hurts, none of my bras fit right now, I feel like I’m already outgrowing my size large maternity clothes (and some of my XLs) and I’m miserable in my job. Everyone around here is under a lot of stress and it’s not making for a pleasant atmosphere. I can’t handle the drama from those who have outside issues anymore and while I want to be supportive to my co-workers and friends who need to vent, it just stresses me out to hear that everyone is unhappy. Not that I’m overly happy – don’t get me wrong! And I want this baby – I want it so bad I can’t wait to hold it in my arms, but I’m not even half way done w/ pregnancy and I just want the next 4 months to FLY.

I’ve run into the issue of counting the time of pregnancy this week. At 18 weeks, I’m 2 weeks past my 4 month mark, and theoretically 4 ½ months along, however, I’m not halfway through my 9 months of pregnancy for another 2 weeks (which is technically at the 5 month mark). For some strange reason this has frustrated me today to no end. I’m ready to be halfway done.

No comments:

Post a Comment