Wednesday, April 3, 2013

If it's not one thing...

I told my husband last night that I feel ridiculous. I feel like every.single.day. I have another issue and if I wasn't in so much pain, it would be comical. It's really like it's out of a sitcom or something.

After 10+ days of dealing with kidney issues (UTI, stones and the outlying issues with those things) I have also dealt with severe (can't stand up for more than 15 minutes without paying for it with hours on my back) back pain and then a night or two of my stomach/digestive issues, plus I'm still peeing every 15 minutes... it's just sort of crazy. I am so done with all this, but I have no idea how to BE done with it all. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop - namely, my headaches. I *should* have another week before the hormones kick in, but I'm (mostly) off sodas and I'm limiting caffeine, so who knows? I am just so sick of being (for lack of a better term) sick! I guess more accurately, I'm sick of pain! (be it my kidneys, my bladder, my stomach, my head, my back... seriously, isn't that more than enough pain for a woman of 32 years?)

We went nearly 2 weeks without marital relations because on top of the UTI, I then got my period. We had a couple of nice days together and then the other stone passed. And then my back, and then my stomach... I hope my husband knows I still like him. I do! I want this all done with as much as he does!


No comments:

Post a Comment