Thursday, July 16, 2009

I just made you say "under where?"**

I have to tell you about my new bra. I love it. And I am in no way getting compensated for giving this positive review, they haven't asked me to do so, but I seriously love it so much that I have to tell you about it.

I got an ad in the mail the other day from Victoria's Secret. It was one of those cards for a free panty (no purchase required) and $10 off the price of a bra. I do this all the time - I go in, I get my 1 pair of free underpants and I leave. I purchase nothing. There was a time when I only wore VS underclothes, but those days (the days of lots of income and no responsibilities... sometimes I miss those days) are long gone. I didn't get the $10 discount since the bra was already of sale for a cheaper price, but regardless, I walked out of there a very happy girl.

I tried The Perfect One (tm), the new VS bra. It was awesome. It was so comfortable and it fit like a glove and the fabric is really nice. I don't usually go in for the VS ads - like most ads for that kind of thing, they promise you the world but end up not always delivering. But this one, it really is The Perfect One (tm).

Right now it's on a promotional price for under thirty bucks. So worth it. I think it's usually going to be about $45 and while that's a little high, I think it would be worth it. This bra is seriously terriffic.

I've had some trouble with my current stock of bras lately - I've had 5 of them tear out their underwires in the last 3 months. Don't know what that's about. Also, post-pregnancy/breastfeeding my shape is VERY different that it used to be (I know, everyone tells you this is going to happen - I'm not surprised, but it is annoying when I can't afford to replace them en masse). So I was in serious need of a bra pick me up (pardon the pun).

If you're in the market for a new bra that is pretty and comfortable, I'd suggest you check this one out. I really think it might be The Perfect One (tm).

** Anybody know what song the title of my post is from? :)

1 comment:

  1. BNL BNL!! Song title escapes me.
    Love google.
    Pinch me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete