Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ranting about nothing

Yesterday was a good day. Today not so much.

I went out to the craft store yesterday and got inspiration for homemade Christmas presents and bought some water color paints for Fuss. She had a blast painting this morning. And things were okay until she got real whiny and demanding today and then I just SNAPPED. My house is a disaster. You would not believe the mess/chaos that is all around me and I just... don't know where to begin. I hate it.

I got lost in Pinterest and Bejeweled this morning to "hide" and I hate that, too. I hate that I don't want to talk to my kids when I'm stressed. I hate that I get upset with them over accidents (like when the baby knocked over the water color water this morning because we hadn't put the paints away yet (she was finishing the painting she was doing when he got up from his nap) and I yelled. I feel like there is nothing good in me right now. Which is crazy, because up until about 7:30 yesterday things were peachy and happy around here. What the heck is wrong with me?

It's like I just don't want to do this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment