Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday: First week of Feb

1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
New Orleans. Love the food, the history, the architecture. Did I mention the food?

2. Cats vs. Dogs.
Dogs. Completely.

3. Do you believe in fate?
To a point. I believe that things are planned, that there is a driving force, but I believe that God is in charge and controls it all.

4. Do you believe in karma?
Only in that I believe that you reap what you sow and the Golden Rule applies.

5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
I've noticed that I have this weird chuckle going on lately. I haven't decided if I like it or not. But mostly, I have a decent laugh, so yes, I like it.

6. Is love really all you need?
Love is a necessity, but not the only necessity.

7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
Can I write out that I'm rolling my eyes?

8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
I have several favorite charities, so I'd divide it up for them - The Liz Logelin Foundation, Friends of Maddie, Until.org, March of Dimes

9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
Yes, I believe in God, I consider myself to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, not a religion and yes, I emphatically believe in the power of prayer.

10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?
I rarely make New Year's resolutions, but when I do, sometimes they involve weightloss, and even when I lose weight, i usually end up putting it back on by the end of the year, so the net is 0.


For more 10 on Tuesdays, click here to visit Roots and Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment