Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hero-ics

Friday night we went to our friend's house and hung out and had dinner. They have 2 boys and Fuss came along so it was a busy evening, but they just got Band Hero for Christmas and they wanted us to come check it out (we've played Guitar Hero a few times. I'm not very good at it, but Daddy Fuss is, so we girls talk and the boys play their game, usually).

I LOVE this game. But only when I get to sing. I had the best time belting out these songs! (At least the ones I knew - it's harder than you think to sing songs you've never heard before, even with the words scrolling in front of you.)

I miss singing. I always had fun doing it and it was such a part of my life all through my school days and then it just sort of faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment