Friday, April 20, 2012

7 Quick Takes

  1. Do you know how much I hate going to the post office? Let's put it this way, I got charged an extra $25 for a damaged item to be replaced because I didn't get it returned to the company when they sent the replacement to my customer. Oops. Thankfully, the damage is minimal and I didn't have a sample of that item in my stuff, so I'm chalking it up to a learning experience and keeping it as a sample. But now I have to go to the post office to mail a package to another customer. I don't want to, but I must! But it's SUCH a pain with 2 little kids in tow!
  2. My son was diagnosed with another ear infection and inflamed airways yesterday. He's on drugs (antibiotic for the infection, albuterol for the breathing) and not sleeping, not eating very well. I am tired. 
  3. I'm looking forward to the MOPS Spa/Fondue night we're having tonight, but I am STRESSED about how I'm going to get there on time. And I have to be on time because I HAVE THE CHOCOLATE. But I have no child care for the first hour I'll be there. This is a problem!
  4. I'm so excited about my vacation next month, I want to start packing already! Which is ridiculous because not only do I not have enough clothes to pull the ones I want to take out of rotation, but I also need the bags I'm packing IN (all Thirty-one, of course!) for my shows between now and then! 
  5. I'm washing my son's blanket for the first time in a month. He's clingy and whiny without it! 
  6. I scored some new, brightly colored tanks from Target this week on sale. I'm psyched about that! 
  7. I haven't seen either my mom or my Gramma since Easter. This is very weird for me. We typically get together a lot more often, but we've all been either busy or under-the-weather since then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment