Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 on Tuesday: This was a hard one

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
A verb? Oh geez. I don't think my name COULD be a verb. An adjective maybe... I'd say "friendly" because that's how I'd like to be known.

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
Ugh. What is with these questions today?

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
Help, my 2-year-old is trying to drive me crazy!

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
1. MightyMaggie
2. Julia
3. The Spohrs Are Multiplying
4. Flotsam
5. Roots and Rings
6. Hush, Amanda
7. Mommy Words
8. Baby Name Wizard Blog
9. Matt and Maddy
10. ABC Family

5. Do you have a junk drawer?
Sort of. I have a drawer next to my bed that sort of has a purpose, but I often use it to stick stuff I don't have a better place for and I don't want to misplace in some random pile.

6. Bottled water or tap?
If it's home (my house, my mom's) then tap, but if we're outside of our basic city/county/area then bottled. I never had a clue that water could change so much from one place to the next until my MIL who is a water-snob pointed it out, but there are certain cities/counties where the water tastes DISGUSTING.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
The story of Esther. I loved her quiet courage, etc. Plus, she was a woman who ROCKED.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
Depending on my mood, either The Major and Minor or Casablanca.

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
Again, depending on my mood, but the piece I wear more than anything else and that is definitely at least my top 3 is my amethyst/peridot pendant. It was my "push present" for when Fuss was born (Daddy Fuss gave it to me just after she was born) and it signifies her birthstone (amethyst) and mine (peridot) together and therefore her and me together. I like to think of me giving it to her when she's older, but I don't know if I'll be willing to part with it at any point.

10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Daddy Fuss and I used to list out these activities that we wanted our kids involved in and then we realized that the list was so exhausting that neither we or our children should be so committed. As far as the things we hope to encourage them to try until they figure out what they like...
Baseball (this is a Fuss family - his - tradition), ballet (my contribution), music (piano, voice, other instrument), soccer, gymnastics, church (AWANA, Youth Group depending on age), possibly basketball or whatever sport he or she prefers if it's not already on this list... Obviously, I don't want them involved in ALL of these at the same time or whatever, but this is the list of things we'd like to encourage them to toward when we feel it is time to get them involved in SOMETHING.

For more 10 on Tuesday, please visit Chelsea at Roots and Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment