Sunday, March 25, 2007

That Sisters/Family quote

I’ve referenced a monolog from Grey’a Anatomy a couple of times in the past. It’s about choosing your family, choosing your sister. It’s very appropriate to my situation with my sister.

Meredith narrating
“So this thing where we all keep our distance, pretend not to care about each other – it’s usually a load of bull. So we pick who we’re close to.”

Live within the program, Meredith is talking to Cristina:
“You’re my sister, you’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.”

Narration:
And once we’ve chose those people, we tend to stay close by. No matter how much we hurt them. The people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes that invasion of personal space – it can be exactly what you need

No comments:

Post a Comment